The duties of the Prevention and Care Strategy Committee include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the tasks of the Prevention and Care Strategy’s assigned workgroups;
- Monitoring goals and objectives of the Regional Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan; including the Early Identification of Individuals with HIV/AIDS and Minority AIDS Initiative plans;
- Developing and updating the TGA’s annual Service Standards;
- Assisting the Recipient in using the Service Standards and including outcome measures as part of the Recipient’s quality management program (the Recipient has the lead role in quality management and the PC has the lead role in evaluating service outcomes);
- Developing protocols for Prevention to Care cross-referrals; and
- Taking a lead role in developing and assessing strategies to improve the continuum of care for the TGA and reduce unmet need.